We had the Blue Hat team in recently for a great team building session – really enjoyable and taught us a lot.
We’re lucky enough to have a drive-in studio here at Top Banana HQ, with plenty of space right next door to our offices. Ideal for the type of session we hosted.
For those less fortunate, however, getting the venue right is essential to really get the most out of this kind of event. The wrong venue will undermine the whole experience leading to frustration and wasted resource.
There are lots of things to consider and working closely with the team building company is the first step to getting it right. Knowing the kind of session they intend running will define the space required.
- How many people will be attending the session?
- Will there be any outside activities?
- Do they need to break the group up at any point and so require extra, distinct spaces to work in?
- How many facilitators will there be?
- Are any special lighting or sound effects required?
So if you’re looking for a great location to hold a team building session, you need to consider these and plenty more questions besides.
If you’d like us to advise you in your search, drop us a line and we’ll be happy to help.